KLINGERSIL® C-4468 (topmic wire)
Our KLINGERSIL C4468 topmic wire is a combination of specially mica, synthetic fibres and fillers to give a sealing material with outstanding flexibility and excellent stability in steam. Stainless steel (S/S) wire reinforced.
- Good resistance to steam
- Resistant to oils, fuels, hydrocarbons etc.
- Easy to handle and cut
- 3xA anti-stick finish on both sides
- Sheeting (m): 2.0 x 1.5*, 6.0 x 2.0, 6.0 x 1.5
- Thickness (mm): 0.6, 0.8, 1.0, 1.5, 2.0, 3.0
* - Denotes standard sheet size
Also available with re-inforcements:
KLINGERSIL® C-4468 (top-mic wire)
- Usually satisfactory without reference
- Usually satisfactory, but suggest you refer to Klinger Mzansi for advice
- Caution: May be suitable but essential that you refer to Klinger Mzansi for advice
Chemical compatibility must be considered in all cases.