The KLINGERSIL C4438 is an optimised combination of synthetic fibres and glass-fibre bound with NBR. Premium quality jointing with high temperature resistance in steam and water as well as excellent resistance to oil and hydrocarbons.
- Excellent creep resistance
- Good steam resistance
- Resistant to oils, fuels, hydrocarbons etc.
- 3xA anti-stick finish on both sides
- Reinforced with stainless steel mesh
Test and Certifications
- BS 7531 Grade X (without reinforcement)
- Sheeting (m): 2.0 x 1.5*, 6.0 x 2.0, 6.0 x 1.5
- Thickness (mm): 0.6, 0.8, 1.0, 1.5, 2.0, 3.0
* - Denotes standard sheet size
Also available with re-inforcements:
KLINGERSIL® C-4438, stainless steel mesh
- Usually satisfactory without reference
- Usually satisfactory, but suggest you refer to Klinger Mzansi for advice
- Caution: May be suitable but essential that you refer to Klinger Mzansi for advice
Chemical compatibility must be considered in all cases.