The KLINGERSIL C8200 is specialist grade based on a unique blend of fibres with an acid resisting binder. Specifically designed for aggressive chemical environments.
- Resistant to most mineral acids
- Resistant to alkalis, ketones, aldehydes
- Resistant to many refrigerants
- Resistant to oils, fuels, hydrocarbons etc.
- 3xA anti-stick finish on both sides
- Sulphuric Acid
- Ethylene Chloride
- Hydrochloric Acid
- Caustic duties
- Sheeting (m): 2.0 x 1.5*, 6.0 x 2.0, 6.0 x 1.5
- Thickness (mm): 0.4, 0.5, 0.6, 0.8, 1.0, 1.5, 2.0, 3.0
* - Denotes standard sheet size
- Usually satisfactory without reference
- Usually satisfactory, but suggest you refer to Klinger Mzansi for advice
- Caution: May be suitable but essential that you refer to Klinger Mzansi for advice