Our KLINGER Quantum is the first fibre-reinforced gasket in the world that is exclusively HNBR-bound.
- High level of flexibility for fibre reinforced gasket materials at high continuous temperatures, with a simultaneously improved chemical resistance and a broader range of applications than all known fibre reinforced gasket materials.
- Together with a unique production process developed specially for the purpose, this material can be used at higher temperatures and with a much wider range of media than any other fibre-reinforced gasket material that is currently available.
- Sheeting (m): 1.0 x 1.5*, 2.0 x 1.5
- Thickness (mm): 0.8, 1.0, 1.5, 2.0, 3.0
* - Denotes standard sheet size
- In area one, the gasket material is normally suitable subject to chemical compatibility.
- In area two, the gasket materials may be suitable but a technical evaluation is recommended.
- In area three, do not install the gasket without a technical evaluation.