Style 108 GasketsKlinger Style 108 Metal Reinforced Gaskets are rigid laminated gasket consisting of graphite layers bonded to each face of a solid steel core.
The Klinger graphite Style 108 MRG gasket was initially designed to provide a high performance, low seating stress gasket replacement to the traditional metal jacketed and compressed asbestos fibre type gaskets utilised on heat exchanger applications.
Benefits of Klinger graphite type 108 gasket
- Low seating stress values
- Excellent sealing characteristics
- Excellent corrosion resistance
- Narrow gasket width available
- Particularly suitable for rectangular or non-round shapes
For higher pressure service, the Klinger Maxiprofile gasket would be preferred to the Style 108 MRG.