Flange Insulation Kits
Flange insulation sets
Insulation sets are used to limit corrosion in pipeline systems. Where dissimilar metals are present, the sets remove the possibility of the system acting as a galvanic cell and reduce the risk of galvanic corrosion of the pipe work. Insulation sets are also used to isolate cathodically protected piping systems where they prevent the flow of electro-static charge. Each flange insulation set comprises one central flat or oval section gasket, one insulation sleeve, two insulating and two plated steel washers per bolt. These sets are individually packed and clearly labelled with the flange rating size, type and material combination.
Design to cover flanges to protect flange faces, stud bolts, and gaskets from corrosion
- Keeps out moisture, chemicals, saltwater, acid rain, etc.
- Keeps out foreign matter, which is critical on systems that are cathodically protected.
- Available in 316 stainless steel and Kydex plastic.
- 316 Stainless steel worm gear clamp and injection fitting.
- 316 Stainless steel injection fitting.
- Standard gasket liner of closed cell neoprene, maximum operating temperature of 82˚C.
- Optional EPDM rubber gasket liner, maximum operating temperature of 132˚C.
- Optional liner of Teflon® or silicone for chemical and high temperature applications.
- Safety relief valve optional, bleeds at 5 psi.
- Available for all size flanges.
- Standard liner Neoprene. Optional liner of Teflon® or silicone for chemical and high temperature applications.
- Custom engineered designs available per application.
Klinger guarantees the quality, materials and workmanship of all its products either manufactured or distributed, but cannot be held responsible for the manner in which they are used, fitted or stored.