Style K466M – Moly Lubricated
K466M is an inter-braided packing using the Klinger-lock braiding system, manufactured from high quality self-lubricating carbon yarn, dipped in PTFE and finished with Moly.
- Due to the nature if the construction of this packing, it will not burn, blaze or fail due to loss of lubrication.
- The excellent heat transfer capabilities of the carbon yarn along with the lubricant used, makes K466M ideal for high temperature and pressure applications
- HP Steam valves
- Petro-chemical valves and pumps
- Power generation valves and pumps
- Acid slurry applications
- Pulp and paper process pumps
- Soot blowers
|Temperature range||-150°C - 450°C|
|Pressure range||0-240* Bar|
* Pressure range may vary depending on sliding velocity and product temperature